Happy, Happy, Happy!

I love using Avery Ellie-Ments sentiment dies! They're big and make a bold statement on the front of your cards.


I cut the "happy" sentiment out three times on the front of a piece of green card stock. Then I applied a piece of turquoise card stock to the back of the negative cut, to show through the cut out. I can keep my " three happy words" to use on other cards.
Next, I used the Paper Smoochy Balloon die to cut out some contrasting balloons and attach them together using twine. 

Then I adhered them to the card using some foam dots
 for a three-dimensional effect.

I'm using it again this year for Father's Day cards..

This happy sentiment could be used variety of occasions:
birthday, Mother's Day, Father's Day, graduation and the list goes on!

Here's where I'll be sharing:

 Amaze Me Monday * Mix it up Monday * Make it Pretty Monday * Cooking and Crafting with J and J *  Busy Monday * Keep it simple Monday * You're gonna love it Tuesday * Tasty Tuesday * Delicious Dishes * Inspire me Tuesday * Talk of the Town  * Waste not Wednesday *  Thrifty and Vintage Finds *Moonlight and Mason Jars Before and After Wednesday * the Alder Collective * You Link it, We Make it * What's Cookin' Wednesday  * Create it Thursday *  Creatively crafty *  Full plate Thursday * Throwback Thursday * The Handmade Hangout The Pin Junkie * Anything blue Friday *  Friday Finds * Foodie Friday *  Photo Friday * Friday Features * Party Palooza * Floral Friday Fotos  *  What To Do Weekends * Peace, love Link up Fridays *  Saturday Sparks *  Five star Frou Frou *  Best of the Weekend *  Happiness is Homemade  * Sundays at Home  * Sunday Crafters-noon *  Nifty Thrifty Sunday *

15 comments:

  1. I really need a die cut machine! These are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mine Michelle and it was well worth the money!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for stopping by the link party! I absolutely love die cuts and my cricut cutting machine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya Abigail! It can become addicting!

      Delete
  3. Such a great idea for cards. I love this. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you linked up to waste not wednesday! this is a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH so cute!! Just love this!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, and tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat idea! You're so creative :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute and happy card! I always love giving greeting cards for any occasion, and you can make them more personal like this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too love sending cards and receiving them! A handmade card is special.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm amazed at what can be accomplished with paper. Love the color combination, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Creatively Crafty #ccbg :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!