Garden Junk 2

I'm always looking for "Garden Junk" projects!

An old wrought iron head board

or an old chandelier

Painted wooden dowels and 
plastic Christmas balls...clever!
http://protractedgarden.com/2014/01/21/whimsy-in-the-garden-old-plastic-christmas-ornaments-on-a-small-painted-dowel-2/

Odds and ends and glittery things..
http://happymrsc.blogspot.ca/2013/05/its-almost-summer.html


How about this guy?
https://www.etsy.com/listing/28666602/rasputin-the-holder-of-flowers

This ones bright and pretty!
http://www.mamitalks.com/2012/07/diy-bird-bath.html

 A new use for that broken down livingroom chair lol
http://www.thegardenglove.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/e53f03c49d848433bffbf933840a163a.jpg

How about metal flowers for your fence?
http://karansimoni.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/garden-art.html

And last, this one shouts calm and serene...
More garden junk in a previous post here:
http://justsimplesomethings.blogspot.com/2010/08/garden-junk.html#comment-form

Tell me about your garden junk finds!
Here's where I'll be sharing:

 Amaze Me Monday * Mix it up Monday * Make it Pretty Monday * Cooking and Crafting with J and J *  Busy Monday * Keep it simple Monday * You're gonna love it Tuesday * Tasty Tuesday * Delicious Dishes * Inspire me Tuesday * Talk of the Town  * Thrifty and Vintage Finds *Moonlight and Mason Jars Before and After Wednesday * the Alder Collective * You Link it, We Make it * What's Cookin' Wednesday  * Create it Thursday *  Creatively crafty *  Full plate Thursday * Throwback Thursday * The Handmade Hangout The Pin Junkie * Anything blue Friday *  Friday Finds * Foodie Friday *  Photo Friday * Friday Features * Party Palooza * Floral Friday Fotos  *  What To Do Weekends * Peace, love Link up Fridays *  Saturday Sparks *  Five star Frou Frou *  Best of the Weekend *  Happiness is Homemade  * Sundays at Home  * Nifty Thrifty Sunday *

25 comments:

  1. I love the old chandelier. But my husband don't like it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzy, I'm a gardener and your linked post to Dagmar's blog caught my attention. Love all these projects, but the scary guy with tools is super cute - would make a great fall decor item. I didn't make it myself, bought I purchased an upcycled wind chime from an artist from Canada for my sunroom which I love. Happy gardening and junking - two of my favorite pastimes!
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rita, I love your comment! I can never get enough garden time!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Lots of great ideas here. I love upcycled 'junk' - it makes the most unusual and unique pieces. Great selection! Thankyou for sharing

    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miki, I'm glad you like my finds!

      Delete
  4. love the assemblage art rake person so cool where to find out how to make assemblage art would love to know what to use assemble pieces together thanks for sharing have a great week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just something I saw on line...you can get an idea of what they used from the photo.

      Delete
  5. absolutely love the butterfly wind chimes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that old chandelier! You did a stunning job with it. I love the colour you chose. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These aren't my projects but certainly ones I'd like to try!

      Delete
  7. I love the chandelier and the chair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fun Gabrielle! glad you liked them.

      Delete
  8. I love all the projects but the rake "Green Man" is really appealing. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatively Crafty #ccbg :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love your collection of Junk Garden projects! The galvanized tub would have to be my favourite! Thank you so much for sharing over at #WasteNotWednesday! Hope you have a wonderful week ahead :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sam! It was a pleasure to join in @ W.N.W.

      Delete
  10. All this garden "junk" is so cool!! I really like the chair and the headboard but they're all pretty neat!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how everyone that comments has a different favorite!

      Delete
  11. Everything is wonderful, that chair looks so inviting to sit in, maybe for a butterfly. Thank you for sharing your wonderful post with so many ideas, I love the colorful windchimes!! #OMHGFF

    ReplyDelete
  12. What did you use to glue the metal flowers together?❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did not make these. These are photos off the Internet. Under every photo you can find the website where I found them but to glue the metal flowers together, you could use a glue called E 6000 that they sell in craft stores. It will hold metal to metal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!