Summery fresh....

A while back, I made new valances for the kitchen... 

 I found this cute limey - green patterned material for $2.oo a yard with hearts, flowers, butterflies and birds outlined in black. Not something I would usually pick.
 With enough to make a runner for the window sill and the table.

I had these placemats and I think they go together well...don't you?
 While we were on vacation, I found these two small containers at the pottery outlet ...one to use for sugar and the other for teabags.
 I was lucky enough to find the matching salt and pepper and this tray somewhere else the next day...all discontinued and really cheap!
Even the flowers match!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your fabric seletion for the curtains. The matching acessories are perfect with them. I envy that you can sew. It is something to my regret I never learned to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!