Weekly words to live by...

When we hate our enemies, we are giving them power over us; power over our sleep, our appetites, our blood pressure, our health, and our happiness.
Our enemies would dance with joy if they knew how they were worrying us, and getting even with us! Our hate is not hurting them at all, but our hate will turn our days and nights into a hellish turmoil.
Dale Carnegie

The simple truth is that happy people don't get sick.
Bernie S. Siegel

Be careful about reading health books...
You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
For more Weekly words to live by....click here!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. All of those sayings are so true. I once heard a 104 year old lady say that her secret to long life was to stay away from doctors because they can kill you! Probably right. Thanks for coming by to say hi today. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quotes! Especially the Carnegie one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words to live by for sure. Thanks !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzy~
    Thanks so much for coming by for a visit and leaving a comment. So, you're a Pittsburgher-I'm so glad to hear that. I have blogging friends from all aorund the country but not a lot from our area. I have been reading your posts and I see you're a thinker...your posts are all interesting reads and I will come back again. Lots of common sense in your blog. I loved the Shirley Goodnest post!!! I hope you have a good week inspite of the rain.
    Joyce
    (I live in the North Hills)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW TRUE - - - BEST DROP GRUDGES. sam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!