Winter road trip

A couple weeks ago, The Mister took me up north for a winter break to take photos. It was very cold but the sun was shining and beautiful...

 I love finding old barns...


old forgotten houses and farm machinery...


streams...


 and fences too!
Here's where I'll be sharing:

 What's for Dinner   Mosaic Monday Busy Monday  Keep it simple  Monday Inspire Me Monday  Through my Lens  Tasty Tuesday   Bee Inspired  Your whims Wednesday  Talk of the Town  Wonderful Wednesday Creatively Crafty  Full plate Thursday  Fiesta Friday  Create, Bake, Grow and Gather  Home Matters  Dare to share Sat  Saturday Sparks   Natasha Musing  Happy Tuesday  Wordless Wednesday
  Image-in-ing


16 comments:

  1. Suzy - this is a wonderful collection of rural scenery. Romantic and sentimental. Serene. Lovely. You have an eye for super photos! Thanks for taking everyone at Mosaic Monday along for the ride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angie,for your kind comment! Now I need to get busy and visit over at Mosaic Monday!

      Delete
  2. Great views - I'd love to take a ride with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I would love to have you come along, Carol!

      Delete
  3. WOW! Spectacular!! The blue skies are gorgeous!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzy, back roads are fun to travel and explore. Sounds like a fun trip. Have a great day! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my, this is the kind of trip that I would love to take! The old buildings are wonderful to see. Give Hubby a hug for me because your photos are amazing :)


    Feel free to share at My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Miss Betty...I'll be sure to share!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful pictures and a lovely landscape ! Cold and sunshine doesn't bother me, but cold and rain, what we have, yes !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! I can take cold and even snow as long as the sun is shining!

      Delete
  7. Your link-up at 'My Corner of the World' is very much appreciated!

    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a country girl I do love old barns, fields, bridges and the like. Feels like home.
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!