One Pan Oven Roasted Vegetables




ONE PAN OVEN ROASTED VEGETABLES
 Quick and easy oven-roasted vegetable recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pan or sheet pan in 30 minutes.  Great as a side dish or the main dish. You can use any combination of vegetables or seasonings...it's all to your liking.
SERVINGS: 4

 INGREDIENTS:
 1 cup Zucchini, Sliced into circles
 1 cup Squash, Sliced into circles
 1/2 cup Carrots, Sliced into circles
1 Potato Large, Cut into small 1 inch pieces
 1/2 cup Cauliflower, Cut into small florets
1/2 cup Broccoli, Cut into small florets
1/2 cup Onion, Cut into 2-inch pieces
1/2 cup chopped Peppers Red, green or yellow
2 cloves Garlic finely minced
 4-5 tbsp Olive oil
1-2 tbsp Italian seasoning
 Salt To taste
Pepper To taste

 1/2 tsp Red chili flakes, Optional
 1-2 tbsp Parmesan cheese For topping

( Here are the seasonings I used..).

(I had zucchini, green pepper, carrots, and red onion hand so that's what I used. Next time, I'll add yellow squash, red potatoes, cauliflower, and broccoli )

DIRECTIONS:
  1. Line a large sheet pan with foil paper. (Dimensions: 18 x13).
 2. Place the zucchini, squash, carrots, potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, onion, peppers, garlic on the sheet pan.
 3. Drizzle olive oil all over the vegetables.
4. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, red chili flakes over the veggies.
 5. Toss everything together until vegetables are evenly coated.
 6. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes, making sure to toss the vegetables halfway through for even cooking.
 7. Remove from oven and sprinkle parmesan cheese.
 8. Serve immediately.
Enjoy!

Here's where I'll be sharing:
 What's for Dinner   Mosaic Monday Busy Monday  Keep it simple  Monday Inspire Me Monday  Through my Lens  Tasty Tuesday   Bee Inspired  Your whims Wednesday  Talk of the Town  Wonderful Wednesday Creatively Crafty  Full plate Thursday  Fiesta Friday  Create, Bake, Grow and Gather  Home Matters  Dare to share Sat  Saturday Sparks   Natasha Musing  Happy Tuesday  Wordless Wednesday
  Image-in-ing

17 comments:

  1. Suzy - you're cooking my language! I am not a vegetarian, but I never met a vegie I didn't like, so the more the merrier! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday, and stay well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! In the summer months, I like to make meals of just vegetables from the garden stand!

      Delete
  2. Yummy... a good and fresh recipe.

    ...yes, keep in touch in Corona time. Its the one and only way we have yet...

    Stay healthy!

    Happy MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Erica! I hope you'll try it....stay safe.

      Delete
  3. Good food adds happiness! Wishing you a sunny & safe week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Riitta..good wholesome vegetables!...have a good week.

      Delete
  4. Wow - that looks so colorful and tasty!
    Thank you for sharing with us at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/03/from-archives.html. Please stay healthy through this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, NC Sue...This quarantine is a great time to try new recipes!

      Delete
  5. Oh that looks good - and you used real carrots!! (I'm not fond of the "baby" varieties). Thanks so much for sharing at the what's for dinner party - please stay safe and well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, canned and even frozen never taste like the real thing!

      Delete
  6. When I cook my roast I'll have to remember to do this. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks so yummy. We are going to have a veggie medley tonight....I need to use up a big amount of green beans that we have. I need to google some recipes for green beans! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you'll give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a delicious oven dish, thanks for the recipe!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks amazing, Suzy!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Veronica...very easy and soooo tasty!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!