~ Words for Life's Journey ~


Yesterday…

Jack took me to breakfast. I thanked him.

Later we did lawn work for about three hours…
trimming trees,
pruning bushes,
weeding,
grass cutting,
Planting,
and doing some major landscape de-cluttering.

I thanked Jack for helping with the yard.

Then we came inside and ate….  Jack thanked me for making lunch.


Where is this conversation going?


Some of you may be saying “That’s just my spouse, I shouldn’t have to say thank you.”

 No, it’s being polite and thankful for what some may take for granted.


And that’s the way it goes at our house.

 Relax..... and remember it was God who originated the seventh day of rest!

1 comment:

  1. I always think please and thank you are good words to have in ones vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!