- Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
- Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your talent.
- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
- Be forgiving of yourself and others.
- Be generous.
- Have a grateful heart.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.
- Understand that happiness is not based on possessions or power but on relationships with people you love and respect.
And finally...Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.