Fast and easy Chili

We're big chili eaters here at our house!
 I usually make a big soup pot about every couple weeks in the winter and we never seem to tire of it. A few years ago, I came across the recipe for Wen*dy's fast- food chili...it's fast and easy!

Wendy's fast food Chili
2 pounds lean ground beef
29 ounces tomato sauce
29 ounces kidney beans
29 ounces pinto beans
1 cup diced onion
1/2 cup green chiles (I use a small can of diced chiles)
1/4 cup celery, diced
2 15 oz. cans of diced tomatoes with juice
2 teaspoons ground cumin
3 tablespoons chili powder
1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
2 teaspoons salt
2 cups water


Brown beef and drain thoroughly.
 Combine remaining ingredients and simmer 2-3 hours.
 
I'm linking to:
"What's on the menu Wednesday"
...stop on over for more mouth-watering recipes!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Suzy,
    I love your blog..it is so nice and cheery. Would you be interested to know about Chavacano Creole Spanish in Filipino Cuisine? I hope you could come and check out my blog and follow me too. Thanks -Marelie www.cookiedropletsetcbymarelie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband loves Wendy's chili. Thanks for sharing the recipe with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I want chili right now. Thanks for the recipe. It sounds wonderful .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!