Kindness Rocks

We stopped the car so that I could take some photos of the scenery. And as I walked along the wet dirt road, trying to avoid the puddles from the rain that morning...something caught my eye.
A small rock with some writing on it. I picked it up,
 and turned it over and smiled as I read:
Written on the back was "The Kindness Rocks Project"
Humm..I had to check this out.
  I found that there are groups all over the country working on this project. 
The kindness rocks project is a group on Youtube that spreads positive vibes by painting inspirational messages on rocks. Members leave them in places (some obvious, some not so much) for others to find. A simple gesture that could be exactly what someone needs to get them through their day.

It's time for me to start painting!!

I'm anxious to join this group....to spread a little love, bless another soul, and put a smile on someone else's face!

Here's where I'll be sharing:
Happiness is Homemade  * Sundays at Home  * What's for Dinner  *  Nifty Thrifty Sunday * Family Joy *
 Amaze Me Monday Mix it up Monday * Make it Pretty Monday * Cooking and Crafting with J and J * Show and Share *  Busy Monday * Keep it simple Monday *Show and Tell *  Warm Heart Tasty Tuesday * Dagmar's Home * Delicious Dishes *Turn it up Tuesday *  Talk of the Town  * Waste not Wednesday *  Thrifty and Vintage Finds *Moonlight and Mason Jars  What's Cookin' Wednesday  *Share Your Style Create it Thursday *  Creatively crafty *  Full plate Thursday * Throwback Thursday * The Handmade Hangout The Pin Junkie * Anything blue Friday * Sweet Inspirations  Friday Finds * Foodie Friday *  Photo Friday *Foodie Friday and everything Else * Friday Features *  What To Do Weekends * Home Matters Party Palooza Saturday Sparks *  Best of the Weekend *

27 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jedidja, this would be a great project to do with your son!

      Delete
  2. I found this post via the Motivate Me Monday link party. I absolutely love everything about it. I had never heard of kindness rocks, but what a simple, beautiful way to make a difference in someone else's day. I LOVE it! Pinning and sharing!
    (PS I recently started a link party of my own, I would love it if you would consider stopping by and sharing! http://www.mybusybeehives.com/2017/03/early-spring-colors-at-bee-party-3.html )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment!! I can't wait to get some rocks to start painting. I just popped over and joined in @ your linky party...thank you for the invite.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for linking up! Have a great day!

      Delete
    3. Just wanted to let you know that you were featured this week at My Busy Beehives #beeparty! Please come and share again! http://www.mybusybeehives.com/2017/03/rainbows-and-shamrocks-at-bee-party-4.html

      Delete
  3. I love this! What a wonderful idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and I can't wait to get started! Have a good week.

      Delete
  5. Oh this is just such a beautiful idea! We need more kindness in the world and these sweet rocks are perfect!

    Thank you so much for sharing this lovely idea with us over at Waste Not Wednesday :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sam, for checking out my post!

      Delete
  6. These are so neat! Thanks for joining the Family Joy Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea... I have painted some rocks with fun things on, but haven't left them in public places. Thank you for sharing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzy, I love this!! Thank you so much for sharing it at the party! I'm sharing it on Shoestring Elegance's Facebook page today! What a fabulous idea! one could only hope this would take off like a wild fire. We simply can't have too much kindness these days!
    Thanks!
    Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Theresa for your wonderful comment and for sharing it on your Facebook page!...have a blessed weekend!

      Delete
  9. How fun would it be to find one of these beauties? I just love this idea! Pinned and sharing. Thank you for joining us at Family Joy Blog Link-Up Party. I hope you will join our next party starting today at noon EST.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my little rock I found is something that will inspire me every day! Thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  10. Love this concept! My sister and I painted some rocks last year and enjoyed it...now we have reason to paint some more! Thanks for sharing with us at Creatively Crafty #ccbg :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lydia....now paint some more and leave them where someone will find them lol!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!