It's a bummer to get old.....



Two very elderly ladies were enjoying the sunshine on a park bench in Miami.
They had been meeting at the park every sunny day, for over 12 years...
chatting, and enjoying each others friendship.


One day, the younger of the two ladies, turns to the other and says..."Please don't be angry with me dear, but I am embarrassed, after all these years... What is your name? I am trying to remember, but I just can't."

The older friend stares at her, looking very distressed, says nothing for 2 full minutes, and finally with tearful eyes, says...
"How soon do you have to know?"

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that's so funny! That happens to me now and I'm only 47!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww... I don't know whether to smile or sigh with this. Those years are piling up on me, you know :)

    I LOVE the watercolor!
    Also enjoyed your beautiful Valentine and mosaic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!