Pickin' and Grinnin'


A few weeks ago, Hubby and I went down to Charleston,W.V. for a music festival! He's from the "Almost heaven" state and can never get enough bluegrass. Well there was plenty to be had there on the capitol grounds that weekend with fiddles and banjos as far as the eye can see.

young and old fiddlers...

little ones climbing trees...

everything imaginable to satisfy the hungry...

even catchin' a nap while she waited for her turn to fiddle!


And did I mention that the temperature was hotter than blue blazes??

See more inspiring snapshots this Mosaic Monday over at "Little Red House".

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is a delightful post, Suzy! When I first saw your collage at the top I thought, "Texas"? Nice storytelling with your photos...love the message on the back of the tee shirt. :)
    shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops, forgot to say that I like your header message, and I wholeheartedly agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a wonderful day and the little girl swinging from the tree branch and then one with eating the corn on the cob...makes me remember fond days with my 3 little girls, all grown now~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you had contacted me before coming to Charleston. I would have love to meet you. Hope you are staying cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish you had contacted me before coming to Charleston. I would have love to meet you. Hope you are staying cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stoppin' by and leaving a comment...I'll be over to see you in just a little bit !
Suzy