Stop on over.....

at a new blog I came across today!


has a little of everything ....decorating, crafts and beauty tips! {sounds like everything we gals are looking for!}

Look at that profile photo, isn't she just too cute?
 I just became a follower, I think you will too.


Little Rodney, 4 years old, walked down the beach, and as he did, he spied a matronly woman sitting under a beach umbrella on the sand. He walked up to her and asked, "Are you a Christian?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Do you read your Bible every day?"

She nodded her head, "Yes."

"Do you pray often?" the boy asked next, and again she answered, "Yes."

With that he asked his final question, "Will you hold my quarter while I go swimming?"

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Just stopping by to see what you have been up to. :) I really like the picture of the red church/school (?) in your header.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!