A little inspiration motivation...




Remember….
To spend some time with your loved ones,
because they are not going to be around forever.

To say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe,
because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.

give a warm hug to the one next to you,

because that is the only treasure you can give
with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent.

"I love you" to your partner and your loved ones,
but most of all mean it.

A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt
when it comes from deep inside of you.

hold hands and cherish the moment for someday
that person will not be there again.

Give time to love, give time to speak!

And give time to share
the precious thoughts in your mind.

Author~Comedian George Carlin


Why don't you join us for "Thursday's thought for the Day " over at Lisa C. Writes ?

2 comments:

  1. The picture is beautiful. Looks like fall right here where I live.

    The poem was beautiful and I was surprised by the author. I love George Carlin and saw him in person several years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, although we all know we should do this, it is when we are reminded of how truly lucky we are in writings like this, that makes you act on it.
    Thanks for the insiration, I will hug my hubby a little extra close before I go to bed tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!