" Her Children Arise and Call Her Blessed "
I'm So blessed to have a christian mother that made serving Christ her priority almost 60 years ago. Over the years, she has been such a godly example to our family, by showing us wisdom and unconditional love. Her faith in Christ has help her endure many struggles in her life, which have only made her stronger. And I am blessed to have her as my mentor and friend !
Thank you , Mom...
- for raising us on your own.
- for praying for us when we were sick and you had no money for the doctor.
- for teaching us good manners and to be considerate to others.
- for seeing the best in people and always rooting for the underdog.
- for keeping me fed, even when you went without.
- for teaching me the Word of God and the importance of prayer.
- for taking me to Sunday School , even though you had to find a way to get us there.
- for worrying about me when I stayed out past curfew.
- for never giving up on me when I made poor choices in my life.
- for teaching me to be a good housekeeper.
- for being there for me with hugs and encouragement as I go through trials with my own children.
For instilling values in me that have made me the person I am. For this, I'm eternally grateful.
" Charm is fleeting, beauty is deceptive but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:30
******************" Through the ages no nation has had a better friend than the mother who taught her child to pray " ~ Author Unknown