Look what I found....







Friday morning, about 8 :30, my phone rang...it was Hubby. He had locked his keys in the car and needed me to meet him with the extra set. He was about 45 minutes away from home on the other side of the city.

I knew that he hated to ask me and kept apologizing for ruining my morning off (that's just the kind of guy he is ).


How could I say no to someone that comes to my workplace when it snows and cleans the snow off and preheats my car before I get off work !!

So I threw myself together, got some directions and off I went. On the way back, I passed two thrift shops that I always wanted to visit. So I stopped...and boy, I'm glad I did !!


I have these two pictures hanging in my bathroom and could never find the larger picture to match them. I've looked everywhere....at any price. Today I found it at the thrift shop for $3.95 !!!


I also found a plate for my collection and 4 Junie B. Jones books for Alex, they're his favorite, at $.50 each.
So it was well worth the trip !!
Hope all of you had a good day too, and enjoy this wonderful weather !!!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzy,
    Those hummingbird pics are adorable. How lucky you were that DH was having an unlucky morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love it when that happens!!?? I love finding a treasure in a thrift shop or antique shop, it makes my day. Good job! Sorry about hubby locking his keys in his car though, he must have felt bad about you having to drive 45 minutes to help him out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!